doTERRA Citronella Essential Oil
Citronella is a tall grass grown in Asia with a crisp, fresh aroma. It is soothing to the skin and creates an uplifting atmosphere. doTERRA Citronella essential oil is a known powerful insect repellent and an ideal companion during outdoor activities.
From the leaf of a tall grass native to Asia, doTERRA Citronella essential oil has a crisp, fresh aroma. With powerful pest repellant benefits, Citronella oil keeps creepy-crawlers out of the house and off your skin and clothing. It is an ideal companion for camping, hiking, and trips to the great outdoors. The oil works by masking the human fragrances that insects find appealing. Oil components include citronellol and geraniol, which are good for cleaning surfaces in and outside the home. When inhaled, Citronella promotes happy, positive feelings. Applied topically, it can be soothing to the skin and scalp.
Primary benefits of doTERRA Citronella
- doTERRA Citronella Essential Oil is a natural pest repellant
- Cleans surfaces
- Emotionally uplifting and stress reducing
- Skin and scalp soother and booster
- Diffuse to ward off insects, especially mosquitoes.
- Apply to skin with Fractionated Coconut Oil for use as a topical insect repellant.
- Add three to four drops in water to clean surfaces.
- Diffuse to promote a cheery, optimistic environment.
- Use in shampoo and conditioner to boost cleansing while adding shine.
How to use doTERRA Citronella
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity, Keep the bottle out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, please consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.