The white fir tree is a popular wood for construction because of its combination of strength, versatility, and beauty. It is also a popular choice for Christmas trees. Native Americans used white fir as a building material and in traditional health practices. Derived from the soft needles of the tree, doTERRA White Fir essential oil is most noted for feelings of soothing comfort. Aromatically, doTERRA White Fir evokes feelings of stability, energy, and empowerment. It can be stimulating to the senses while helping the body relax.
- After strenuous activity, massage into skin for soothing comfort.
- Diffuse for energizing effect.
- When working through difficult circumstances at home or work, diffuse White Fir to reduce stress.
- Place a few drops on your terra-cotta ornaments for a bright holiday scent.
Primary benefits of doTERRA White Fir essential oil
- Evokes feelings of stability
- Calming effect
Directions for use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops of doTERRA White Fir in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.