Newly sourced from Madagascar, doTERRA Ginger essential oil is derived from the fresh rhizome of the ginger plant—the subterranean stalk of a plant that shoots out the root system. A featured ingredient in many Asian dishes, Ginger has a hot, fragrant flavor when used as a kitchen spice. In Western tradition, Ginger is most often used in sweets—gingerbread and ginger snaps being two examples. Studies have been conducted on Ginger for its common effect on joint health;* however, Ginger is best known as a digestive aid and for helping to ease occasional indigestion and nausea*. Ginger essential oil can also be applied topically or inhaled to help reduce feelings of nausea.*
- During a long car ride, diffuse or place a drop of ginger in the palm of your hand and inhale
- Apply over lower abdomen for a soothing massage
- Use doTERRA Ginger essential oil in your favorite sweet and savory dishes
Primary Benefits of doTERRA Ginger essential oil
- May help to support healthy digestion*
- May help to reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion*
- May help reduce occasional nausea*
Directions for use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops of doTERRA Ginger in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
There are no reviews yet.