doTERRA Marjoram essential oil has calming properties and positive effect on the human immune and nervous systems. Also known as “wintersweet” or “joy of the mountains, ” Marjoram was known to the Greeks and Romans as a symbol of happiness. Marjoram has been used in culinary dishes, imparting a unique flavor to soups, stews, dressings, and sauces: in Germany, this herb is known as the “Goose Herb” for its traditional use in roasting geese. It also supports both healthy cardiovascular and immune systems.*
- Apply to the back of the neck to lessen feelings of stress.*
- Apply to a fussy child’s feet prior to a nap.
- Replace doTERRA Marjoram essential oil in your next recipe that calls for dried Marjoram. Usually 1 drop of essential oil is equivalent to 2 tsp. of dried herbs.
- Apply to muscles before and after exercising.
Primary Benefits of doTERRA Marjoram essential oil
- Valued for its calming properties and positive effect on the nervous system*
- Supports a healthy immune system*
- May promote a healthy cardiovascular system*
Directions for use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops of doTERRA Marjoram in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
There are no reviews yet.