doTERRA Citronella Essential Oil
From the tall leafy grasses of Asia, Citronella essential oil has a crisp, fresh aroma with versatile uses. Citronella oil is an ideal adventure-companion for camping, hiking, and enjoying the great outdoors with its natural, herbaceous aroma. In addition, Citronella’s chemical components include citronellal and geraniol, both of which are excellent naturally sourced solutions for cleaning surfaces inside and outside the home. Citronella’s earthy, floral scent gives a positive, calming aroma and can be soothing to the skin and scalp when applied topically. This makes Citronella the perfect essential oil for all summer time (or year-round) activities!
Primary benefits and uses of doTERRA Citronella
- Apply to legs and wrists for a unique personal aroma
- Apply to arms and legs for an enjoyable indoor and outdoor scent
- Rub a few drops into desired areas for a soothing massage
- Diffuse outdoors for a naturally sourced positive, calming aroma
- Diffuse in your home on sunny days for a pleasant herbal aroma
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle of water and use to clean tables, counter tops, and other indoor or outdoor surfaces
How to use doTERRA Citronella
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
- Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
For external use only. Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.